Sunday, December 12, 2010

Castle Rock: Saint Ignace, Michigan




This is a picture of Castle Rock located in Saint Ignace, Michigan.

It was a foggy day, and that being the case, I usually hesitate from taking pictures. But the hardest part of getting this shot was to actually take the time and stop the car.

Have you ever noticed sometimes we are in such a hurry to get to our next destination that we don’t take the time to get a picture like this?

On this particular day I was making all kinds of excuses to myself as to why I shouldn’t stop the car and take the time to take this picture. Like, it’s too foggy today, or maybe, I’ll have a better opportunity for a nicer shot tomorrow…But the moment escapes you and you don’t take a picture at all. I feel fortunate to be able to share this scenic photo with all of you here today.

In fact I’m trying to overcome my procrastinating personality by upload a lot of my old photos into albums here in Windows Live Spaces.

Click here Castle Rock Photo Album to see a few more pictures that I’m uploading today.

It’s not an easy thing for me to do; this getting away from being a procrastinator, either…It’s kind of like I was just saying that I’m in such a hurry to get to my next destination that I’m not willing to take the time to share my thoughts in writing too sometimes. I also have this annoying behavior of trying to be a perfectionist, which I’m struggling with at the moment. Get over it and post this picture you’re get on my nerves!

I hope you enjoyed the pictures and I’m going to try and get in touch with my inner self today. There is just no reason to let all this nonsense that is going on in my mind today to cause me grief.

  • Source: Pictures by Jeff
  • Source: Background Table
  • Thanks for Listening,
  • Jeff



  • My Unique Life in Windows Live Space

    No comments:

    Post a Comment