Monday, December 13, 2010

How to add a Background Table

As most of you know I am obsessed with watching my statistics page. I saw this Google search and I remember how long it took me to figure out how to use the background tables.

Click Here and read Dev's article explaining how to use the tables they are provided by Hack's Space and Little Fish Big Pond.

I think that Dev did an excellent job of explaining how to use the background tables. It's select a background table/download the code/put it in your entry/write your story. I know it seems hard to do at first, but you just have to practice and don't be afraid of making a mistake. You can always delete your mistakes and start over.

I hope by posting this entry that more people will be able to find the help they need to use the background tables. I really like them and enjoy using them all the time.

  • Source: Background Table
  • Thanks for Listening,
  • Jeff




  • My Unique Life in Windows Live Space

    No comments:

    Post a Comment