Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sending you this Leaf





I don’t really get a lot of comments on my posts at my Windows Live Spaces site…So when I received this comment recently:


“Hi Jeff !...Where is this beautiful forest ?...Please, send me an autumn leaf, from the forest :) ..!”


And I don’t know if the commenter meant literally to send them a leaf, or not? But I thought it would be fun to scan this picture of a leaf into my computer and to send it to everyone around the world.


I’m sending you this picture of a leaf as a gesture of friendship, for whatever reason, I don’t know? I guess? Just because you asked me to, whether you meant it literally, or not?


I’m not mentioning your name because I’m not trying to embarrass you in anyway. I hope that you like this leaf that I’m sending you? Because I had a hard time choosing just one, they are all so very beautiful and unique!


Have a Great Day and Enjoy Life!


  • Source: Picture by Jeff
  • Source: Background Table
  • Thanks for Listening,
  • Jeff



  • My Unique Life in Windows Live Space

    No comments:

    Post a Comment