Sunday, December 12, 2010

World Peace!





World Peace may never come in my lifetime: No one shall know the time of the arrival of the Lord our God to usher in the Kingdom of Heaven here on The Earth!

Several things have inspired me to write this today 10 Million Clicks For Peace™ devotional writings in their Emails and on their site:

This Jewish Prayer for Peace and also this Prayer for Peace which leads me to ask you this question, "Do you believe in God?" and to tell you that, "I Love Jesus!" I ask God, "What is my purpose in life here on this earth?" He said,

"Wait for Me!"

The Second Coming of Jesus has been foretold in the Bible as yet Another Soul has left this World and I believe that we are all anxious to see World Peace!

World Peace Day is September 21, 2008 this year and I have placed all these links to different entries in my Blog if you have One Minute For God!

Enjoy life and love one another is the dominate theme of my message today...I am inspired to share this what else can I say? There is so much more on mind, too, but I will leave you with this,

"May God bless you today!"




My Unique Life in Windows Live Space

No comments:

Post a Comment