Sunday, December 12, 2010

Whatever floats your Boat!





The inspiration for posting this Cartoon Boat picture today is from a previous post “Whatever floats your Boat” on this same date last year.

The picture is from my Disney World Resort photo album and the phrase “Whatever floats your Boat” meaning do whatever makes you happy.


I’m always amazed by the fact that I feel like my emotions are quite similar on the same day of each year. And I really wonder if that is a factual statement, or not? Or just how I feel today like it is true. I wouldn’t have even realized this fact if I wasn’t writing something down each and every day in my blog.


A writing quote I had said once was brought to my attention today by a Google Search and I wanted to share it with you:


“Writing is not about how many words you use: Writing is about the way you use the words.”


Also in that entry I wrote about my writing goals and I think this one is the key to the rest of them:


“Don't take Writing/Blogging too seriously, have fun!”


This picture, the quote, and the goal are what is on my mind today. I hope you are doing whatever makes you happy and always remember to:


Have a Great Day and Enjoy Life!


  • Source: Picture by Jeff
  • Source: Background Table
  • Thanks for Listening,
  • Jeff



  • My Unique Life in Windows Live Space

    No comments:

    Post a Comment