Saturday, December 11, 2010

Skeleton sailing the Ship




I took this picture of a Skeleton sailing the Ship at Disney World Resort and I wanted to share it with all of you on Halloween.


I had written about making this background table in my blog entry titled The Halloween Spirit Today!


And this is what I said, “I thought the picture looked scary of a member of Jolly Roger's army of the undead and this skeleton is sailing the ship. Halloween would be a good time to show such a photograph to everyone, I mean what else am I going to use this picture for?”


The more I thought about posting this picture the easier it was just to make it and be done with it. I mean who really cares if I don’t have the words to write on the page? It is the photograph that I’m trying to share with everyone.


Have a happy Halloween and Enjoy Life!


  • Source: Picture by Jeff
  • Source: Background Table
  • Thanks for Listening,
  • Jeff

  • My Unique Life in Windows Live Space

    No comments:

    Post a Comment