Monday, December 13, 2010

The Sun setting into Lake Huron



This is a picture of the sun setting into Lake Huron taken from Oak Beach, which is located in Huron County in the state of Michigan.

Well technically the sun is not setting in Lake Huron, but actually this would be considered Saginaw Bay…But then again, it just looks like it’s setting into the lake.

Click here Google map of Location

I guess you would call what looks like the sun setting into the water as an optical illusion? Or at least having something to do with one’s visual perception of seeing what looks like the sun going down into the lake.

Which brings to mind that I wanted to call this my favorite sunset picture…But really I find it very difficult to choose just one sunset picture.

So I’m creating a new photo album today at my Windows Live Space site titled Sunset Photos using Windows Live Photo Gallery if anyone is interested in seeing more pictures.

I hope that you enjoyed looking at the photos today, and I have a lot more photographs to share with everyone!

  • Source: Pictures by Jeff
  • Source: Background Table
  • Thanks for Listening,
  • Jeff




  • My Unique Life in Windows Live Space

    No comments:

    Post a Comment