Sunday, December 12, 2010

Mazda Furai Concept






I have been watching the Detroit Auto Show on T.V. and I want to show everyone the new Mazda Furai Concept:

Mazda Shows Off Ethanol Concept

"DETROIT -- Mazda is showing a sleek, ethanol-powered concept sports car that boasts 450 horsepower.

Mazda Motor Corp. said Monday the rotary-powered Furai is designed to blur the lines between road cars and race cars.

It looks as if its straight off the race track and features an "air fin" on top to help keep the engine cool. It runs on 100 percent ethanol."

2009 Mazda Furai Concept on Video

I loved my 1973 Mazda RX-2 and seeing this new concept car has got me feeling like yelling, "ZOOM-ZOOM!!!"

Thanks for Listening,

Jeff



My Unique Life in Windows Live Space

No comments:

Post a Comment