Monday, December 13, 2010

Today I am a Writer!



I don't know what the epiphany is about today; but for some strange reason I want to say, "Today I am a Writer!" This is about My Writing Goals, and the feeling that I had after writing my tribute to: Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day entry today.

The feeling that I had finally succeeded in accomplishing my goal to call myself a writer, was overwhelming. The funny things is; nothing has changed. I still can't spell, punctuate, edit, read or do a lot of things I think are necessary to call one's self a writer. It was just the feeling I had written something I felt was meaningful to me!


  • Who would have thought it could be that easy!
  • Not Me!
  • Thanks for Listening,
  • Jeff


My Unique Life in Windows Live Space

No comments:

Post a Comment