Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Tree of Life!





This is a picture of “The Tree of Life!” in the Walt Disney World Resort and the theme park is called Disney's Animal Kingdom.

I am fascinated by the Meaning of Life, and in the Tree of Life, you can see a 3-D film titled, It's Tough to be a Bug!


I am adding a new photo album today at my site of a few pictures I'd taken of the tree while I was vacationing at the resort years ago. An of course I’m titling the album The Tree of Life.


There is just so much more to life than just in the biological sense of the word, though, and that is what I really want to talk about today is the spiritual sense of the word. Here are a few Bible Questions Answered:



I really like listening to these articles, and you can hear them too for yourself, by clicking the audio button on the page. I am posting these links to these articles as much for myself, as I am for you, because I need to hear this kind of stuff over and over again.


The meaning of life is different to each one of us, but it is still the same!


Be Blessed and Enjoy Life!


  • Source: Picture by Jeff
  • Source: Background Table
  • Thanks for Listening,
  • Jeff


  • My Unique Life in Windows Live Space

    No comments:

    Post a Comment