Saturday, December 11, 2010

Did you see the Full Moon Tonight?




I couldn’t believe it when the moon came out and it made me want to ask this question, “Did you see the Full Moon Tonight?”


I was so excited that one may say I felt an adrenaline rush, and a sense of the folklore or what some might call lunacy.


There is just something about looking at the moon, when it is full, which makes me feel so excited, and I can’t really explain it. Do you know what I’m talking about? Probably not, but I took this picture to show you what I saw tonight.


And I am also making a new photo album titled The Full Moon December 1st, 2009 to show you the other pictures that I took tonight. I feel so very fortunate that the skies were clear and I could get these pictures of the moon.


I was trying to capture my enthusiasm, that I felt tonight, in my words on the page, by getting this chance to obtain these photographs tonight. Somehow I feel that the excitement I’m feeling in my heart is lost with what I’ve written.


Oh well, at least I tried, and gave it my best shot!


  • Source: Picture by Jeff
  • Source: Background Table
  • Thanks for Listening,
  • Jeff


  • My Unique Life in Windows Live Space

    No comments:

    Post a Comment