Sunday, December 12, 2010

A White Flower




This is a picture of “A White Flower” from my backyard, and I just love seeing its brilliant white blossoms every year.

I’m sorry that I don’t know the name of this plant, but there are many things that I don’t know, and I’m trying to learn.


The reason I’m posting this picture today, is because just like the sprouting of the tulip’s leaves in springtime, marking the beginning of warmer weather.


When this flower blooms, it marks that summertime, is coming to an end soon, and the fall season is swiftly approaching.


Time waits for no one, and this fact couldn’t be more prevalent than, the changing of the seasons. I’m always saddened to see summer fade into the past, as I really like the warmer weather, but life goes on just the same.


Whether I am ready for the change to fall and cooler temperatures or not, it makes no difference to Mother Nature as she marches on! It’s like trying to fight against the inevitable end of one’s life, you can fight all you want because it isn’t going to change a thing in the end.


I just thought that I’d share this picture of a white flower with all of you today, and remind you of the fact that the change of season is here. The blooming of this flower tells me it’s true!



My Unique Life in Windows Live Space

No comments:

Post a Comment