Sunday, December 12, 2010

A picture of a Leaf





This is “A picture of a Leaf,” from my post titled “Sending you this Leaf,” from last year on this date.

The leaves, falling from the tree this year don’t look anything like this leaf shown here, in this picture.

Here is a photo album from the year before last when I took these pictures titled:

More leaves to Rake

Little did I know, at the time that I took this photo, it would mean something special to me today. The leaves this year don’t seem to have the same vibrant autumn colors, as the year that this photo was taken.


Animated-Tree_thumb


Each year depending on how the weather changes throughout the season affects the leaves and their unique colors.


Have a Great Day and Enjoy Life!


  • Source: Picture by Jeff
  • Source: Background Table
  • Thanks for Listening,
  • Jeff

  • My Unique Life in Windows Live Space

    No comments:

    Post a Comment